Born To Be A Movie Reviewer

Finally. At Last. A real place you can come to get REAL movie reviews. Don't trust what others say about a movie? Well you shouldn't. You should trust me.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Seven Pounds


Genre: Drama
Watched With: Nobody @ Cathay EHub (04/01)
Snacks: Rocky Road Cookies

Hmmmmmm.

This is one of those movies where I can't tell you much because if I do - then it'll spoil it for you and there's no point in you watching the movie.

But what I can tell you is - It's got a pretty good cast including Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson and Barry Pepper.
I can also tell you that it's a drama and it's actually a very sad movie.

And last but not least. I will tell you that - this is not a bad start to the year in movies.
If you don't mind a good powerful drama with some suspense and a lot of instances that want to make you want to be a good person in 2009 and also a movie that might induce some tears then go watch this.

Final Verdict:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home