Born To Be A Movie Reviewer

Finally. At Last. A real place you can come to get REAL movie reviews. Don't trust what others say about a movie? Well you shouldn't. You should trust me.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Missed Call (Guest Review)



Special Guest Reviwer: Mr Jab

okay so this review is by the guest reviewer.
and i intend to have more guests on here so if you watch a movie and have something to say about it then leave a comment or e-mail me or hell lah you know how to contact me right people?

and take it awaaaaaaaaaay mr-jab!

*************************

The poster was kinda freakish, so I thought it would be, maybe,
an above average movie, if not average.

it’s a horror movie.
firstly I read the synopsis at the ticket counter, it was like, certain bunch of people get mysterious phone calls, not the ones who say they will die in 7 days or shit.
but it's kinda cool if u want to think of it.
OK ok people dying is not cool….

anyway, then of course theres one friend who's smart enough to see coincidences and starts to investigate.

there was only one scene toward the end that got the theatre screaming but it was quite a predictable movie with certain scenes evoking memories of Final Destination.

plus you KNOW there's a twist.

so therefore, cos of the unique way of people dying (like cannot escape)
I give it 2 out of 5.

Adam, I know you wont agree if you watch it, you'll give it even a lower rating,
but I guess im a bit lenient.
Hahah…bottom line is, don’t waste your money, buy the dvd.

Mr Jab's Verdict: 2 out of 5

5 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2008 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll be wasting my money if I buy the original DVD you fool! Unless of course....


    you're supporting PIRACY!!! JABBERJAW!

     
  • At January 17, 2008 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    First and foremost, i am honored to be the first guest reviewer on this blog, big thanks to adam, and....if u dont want to buy the dvd coz your so miserly, or you dont want to get the pirated one coz youre so pro-anti piracy, then dont watch lah...its a 2 upon 5 rating movie for gods sake....

    P.S No offense intended....

     
  • At January 18, 2008 at 12:26 AM , Blogger adam shah said...

    you guys KNOW that this is another hollywood remake of a japanese (or korean horror show right?

    and no i haven't seen either versions yet. maybe later on.
    when the dvd is out.
    errrr ya.

     
  • At January 18, 2008 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    First and foremost, Jab is damn gay! As gay as it gets! Get the dvd??? Kiss my ass (I don't mean it literally you gay ass)! Oh and I know you too well, you ain't buying the dvd regardless how it's made lol.

    Bi-Jab!

    Cloverfield biatch!

    P.S....None taken:)

     
  • At January 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger adam shah said...

    come to think of it. the posted kinda pisses me off.

    not freaks me out.
    pisses me off.

    looks like an alien or something.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home