Born To Be A Movie Reviewer

Finally. At Last. A real place you can come to get REAL movie reviews. Don't trust what others say about a movie? Well you shouldn't. You should trust me.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blood: The Last Vampire


Watched With: Nobody @ Cathay EHub (13/06)
Snacks: Mixed Nuts & Green Tea
Genre: Horror / Action

"I live for one purr-purse. And one purr-purse onn-li."

Oh wait.
This isn't the Hannah Montana movie. My bad.

Saya (Gianna Jun) is half-vampire and half-human.
It is her life's mission to avenge the death of her father and also the death of her guardian Kato Takatora (Yasuaki Kurata) at the hands of the oldest and most vile demon of them all - Onigen (Koyuki).
And with the help of a secret organization known as The Council who are also out to kill Onigen, Saya is well on her way to revenge.

She is placed by her handlers Michael (Liam Cunningham) and Luke (JJ Feild) at an army base school.
It is here that she meets Alice Mckee (Allison Miller), the daughter of base commander General Mckee (Larry Lamb). And after she saves Alice's life from some vampires, the two develop a trust and work together to get to Onigen.

So can Saya fulfill her life's purr-purse?

Well......... errrr.......
You know what guys? I'm just going to go ahead and say it.
This movies sucked. And I ain't talking about blood either.
(I knew I should have listened to my brother.)

This movie's based on the popular Japanese anime of the same name.
And I'm guessing it must be quite popular. But this movie simply does not much that worth complimenting.
Sure maybe some scenes were pretty stylishly choreographed but other than that it was pretty sucky (especially the painful slow-motion sequences).

I don't mind stupid movies. But at least a stupid movie I can enjoy.
Avoid at all costs guys. Unless you enjoy sucky movies.

Final Verdict:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home