Born To Be A Movie Reviewer

Finally. At Last. A real place you can come to get REAL movie reviews. Don't trust what others say about a movie? Well you shouldn't. You should trust me.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jackass 3D


Watched With: My Brother @ The Cathay (30/10)
Snacks: None
Genre: Comedy / Reality

Welcome to Jackass.

Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, 'Danger' Ehren McGhehey, Dave England, Jason 'Wee Man' Acuna and Preston Lacy are back.
With more extreme stunts than ever.

Okay I'll admit compared to their earlier years, most of this stunts were not as extreme.
Gone are the days of 'Paper Cuts'.
But enter the days of 'Poo Cocktail Supreme'.

And almost all the scenes were laugh-out-loud funny.
I am shitting you not. Literally.
Everyone in the theatre was either laughing or ooh-ing and aah-ing.
I laughed til my stomach cramped up.

If you need a break from whatever it is you're doing then go watch this movie with a bunch of friends.
Stupid or not - the Jackass boys have balls.

God bless em.

Final Verdict:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home